THE1873FM 100 Hours of Positive Change is an initiative of The 1873 Network that seeks to give women a coordinated and united voice on issues that can help shape and define a new character and personality of women in the entrepreneurial space. The initiative was launched on 17 February 2017.
The 1873 FM is an initiative of The 1873 Network and we are constructively working collaboratively to shape and define the character and personality of the network. The 1873 FM is the tool to promote new thinking on economic justice and freedom issues, enabling individual’s voice to be heard on matters that promote an inclusive, progressive and prosperous Africa. Contributing towards the building of the Africa we all want.
This year 2018 marks a major milestone in the incredible story of Nelson Mandela – his centenary. Nelson Mandela would have been turning 100 years old this year. The 1873 Network plans to honour his legacy by giving 100 hrs to individuals on The 1873 FM towards the future, and working towards building the Africa, Nelson Mandela, dreamed of.
1. THE1873-GFWE00001: Conversation with Monicca Nkando
2. THE1873-GFWE 00002: Conversation with Nomalanga Sitole
3. THE1873-GFWE 00003: Conversation with Dibuseng Semppe
4. THE1873-GFWE 00004: Conversation with Mothepa Masina
5. THE1873-GFWE 00005: Conversation with Nonstikelelo Mnyayiza
6. THE1873-GFWE 00006:Conversation with Nthabiseng Serite